Wednesday, November 11, 2009

emo sarkastikus

for the first time ,
the boy said that he love me till dead ,
but for the second time ,
the boy said that he love me dead .

i
gonna take you ,
deep in my heart ,
and tell me how my heart
beat without you ,


and discover my heart ,
how my heart bleeding ,
how my heart crying ,
its a lovely sound,

dont walk away from her,
now or never ,
tomorrow gonna be better,
without me by your side,

i wonder what you feel,
everytime you kill me ,
and take my heart away ,
far far away from this reality ,

i still remember ,
the time you love me , 
i still remember ,
the way you kiss me ,




its deadly ,
n i fall for u ,
i was stupid that time ,
to trust your seduction ,

your seduction is the best ,
i feel the sensation from the beast ,
with a sharper knife behind ,
and i was so blind ,

when i gone away,
i hope you satisfied ,
the way you kill me ,
and find another love ,

when i die,
i hope you will be stronger ,
to live the rest of your life ,
without me,

swear to god ,
i love you
i cant remember how much you mean to me,
and i cant remember why you are so mean to me .

this is the truth ,
but it is history already .....

an all the best time.
all the memory cant be return o play back!!
love u...


emo time...n its what happen...arghh..

No comments:

Post a Comment